Tuesday 11 October 2016

Christmas Blogger Swap

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Instagram: vanesswalker
Twitter: webloglifeprobs






As I said on my last blog post, Christmas is my favourite Celebration. I just love everything to do with christmas. I came across the ‘Christmas Blogger Gift Swap’ on A Piece of Viola’s blog. It seems like such a lovely idea and will be lovely to communicate with other Bloggers and spread a little christmas spirit! 

The christmas blogger swift swap is where you get given a partner and establish a budget or could be theme, challenge. You would then send each other gifts and have a new blogger friend for life. Sounds amazing right?! 

The best part is that you can be from anywhere (as long as its in the UK) and it doesn't matter how big or small you blog is, everyone can take part in it! It's such a great event for the blogging community. 

How To Join In

I will just link you to Viola’s blog post about it as she explains it better. You pretty much just fill in a google form that she has created, then you will get sent an email telling you that you’ve been confirmed. You will then have to write a blog post about it in the next 5 days of getting the email. We can then get as many bloggers as possible involved and make lovely new blogger friends,  and get into the proper christmas spirit. You can then start sending gifts to your chosen blogger, it’s all very simple really. 

Post your gifts on twitter/instagram and share them by adding the hashtag #apovgiftswap so everyone else can see all the different gift ideas and new friendships. 

It sounds amazing and I can’t wait to start it, I hope you join in too. There’s no excuse why not to really. Can’t wait to meet my new blogger partner and choose something for them that they’ll hopefully love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment