I was tagged to take part in the Christmas Tag by the lovely Courteney
I LOVE doing tags especially Christmas Ones!!
1. Whats your favourite Christmas movie?
Arthur Christmas for sure.
2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Whenever I think of Christmas I just think of Red & Gold, so just gonna say them.
3. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
Well I normally go out for Christmas to my Grandad's and you've ALWAYS gotta buy new Christmas clothes.
4. If you could buy only one person a Christmas present this year, who would it be?
Nah I can't pick between my Mum & Dad i'd have to get both they do so much for me!!
5. Do you open your presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Eh who does Christmas Eve?? Gotta be Christmas morning we have a ritual where we all wait at top of stairs and go down together otherwise I get a proper strop on lol.
6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
Yes, last year in Uni we had to make a 'Set design' so we built one..
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Ooh mainly just going Christmas Markets and Christmas Shopping, as well as meeting up with friends I haven't seen in a while.
8. Any Christmas wishes?
To not be working Christmas Day :)))
9. Favourite Christmas smells?
The smell of the Roast Dinner cooking, MMM love it!!!
10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
The Pigs in Blankets and my Grandma's stuffing omg no ones will ever compare. We don't really have a proper treat tradition that I can think of except that my dad always makes Trifle but I don't like Trifle.